C&D Semiconductor, Inc. is an innovative, fast-growing semiconductor equipment manufacturer based in San Jose, California. Founded in 1989, we have been serving the global semiconductor and other related industries for more than two decades, with customers from all over the world. Our products and services cover wafer handling, processing, and inspection requirements in semiconductor manufacturing.
Our main engine for growth is our ability to respond to customers’ needs by providing them with high-performance systems that deliver maximum benefits at short notices. Our technical know-how and flexibility enables us to work closely with our customers to design, develop, and manufacture systems that help meet their business and financial goals. This is why our customers continue to reward us with their business.
We endeavor to be a leader in the semiconductor equipment-manufacturing industry. Toward that end, we strive to provide our customers with innovative, high-value, low-cost, state-of-the-art technology solutions.
- More than 25 years of equipment manufacturing experience for the global semiconductor industry.
- Highly skilled R&D workforce capable to design and develop innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
- State-of-the-art equipment manufacturing facilities allow us to develop custom equipment based on customers’ needs.
- Broad product offerings cover the whole spectrum of the semiconductor industry.
- Global reach with an R&D center and sales offices strategically located in major regions of the world.
Our Culture and Values
We maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment which respects diversity, innovation, and hard work.
We strive for EXCELLENCE.
We deliver best-in-class products and services to our customers in terms of value received for their money. We aim for excellence, strive for continuous improvement, and adapt vigorously to change.
We are dedicated to CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
We respect our customers, listening to their requests and understanding their needs. We strive to exceed their expectations in quality, on-time delivery, and affordability.
We regard our SUPPLIERS as essential team members.
We owe our suppliers the same respect that we show to our customers. Our suppliers deserve fair and equitable treatment, clear agreements and honest feedback on performance. We consider our suppliers’ needs in conducting all aspects of our business.
- 2014 – Released V1020 High Speed Microscope Loader
- 2011 – Released Metal Lift Off tool
- 2008 – Released P9000 Cluster System.
- 2007 – Acquisition of a UK-based manufacturer of wafer handling systems, including S4000/S5000 wafer sorter and V1000 Microscope Loader.
- 2004 – Introduction of the P8030 Frame Processing Track System.
- 2002 – Developed the P7000 Track System for metal ohmic alloying.
- 1989 – C&D Semiconductor was founded. Product offering focused on enhancement of the 8000-series photoresist processing equipment.
contactus @ cdsemi.com
Mon- Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.