C&D Semiconductor is a USA based capital equipment supplier. As a customer focused company, systems are built optimized to customer requirements. This can include optimized configurations, foot print and software. Additionally, C&D has the expertise and capability to develop customer specific features or tool sets.
Having a broad international customer base, C&D systems are deployed with a wide range of customers: semiconductor device manufacturers; compound semiconductor device manufacturers; MEMS and LED suppliers; biosensor manufacturers; high volume manufactures; low volume high dollar value manufactures. Wafer sizes range from 2” to 300 mm wafers and wafers on tape frames and HOOPs.
Common applications for C&D products are: photoresist coat & develop; planarized spin coating; metal lift-off; laminate photoresist develop; alloy or low temperature anneal; dice protect layers.
The main product platform is the C&D P9000 which is a cluster type system built around a central wafer handling robot. All of C&D’s process modules can be incorporated into the P9000 due to the flexible design. This enables customers to design systems for optimized performance at the lowest cost-of-ownership. Additionally, C&D continues to support linear track customers with its P8000 product and spare parts for the large installed base of linear tracks.
- More than 30 years of equipment manufacturing experience for the global semiconductor industry.
- Highly skilled R&D workforce capable to design and develop innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
- State-of-the-art equipment manufacturing facilities allow us to develop custom equipment based on customers’ needs.
- Broad product offerings cover the whole spectrum of the semiconductor industry.
- Global reach with an R&D center and sales offices strategically located in major regions of the world.
- contactus @ cdsemi.com
- Mon- Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment which respects diversity, innovation, and hard work.
We strive for EXCELLENCE.
We deliver best-in-class products and services to our customers in terms of value received for their money. We aim for excellence, strive for continuous improvement, and adapt vigorously to change.
We are dedicated to CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
We respect our customers, listening to their requests and understanding their needs. We strive to exceed their expectations in quality, on-time delivery, and affordability.
We regard our SUPPLIERS as essential team members.
We owe our suppliers the same respect that we show to our customers. Our suppliers deserve fair and equitable treatment, clear agreements and honest feedback on performance. We consider our suppliers’ needs in conducting all aspects of our business.
- 2023 – C&D moves to a larger new state-of-the-art facility
- 2018 – C&D enters Bioscience technology sector with our P9000 and Peptide Synthesis
- 2018 – Released Optical Edge Bead Exposure as a stand alone tool or module within the P9000
- 2017 – Released Co-rotating lid “SynchroSpin® Coat Module
- 2014 – Released Piezoelectric Wafer Processing Tool
- 2014 – Released V1020 High Speed Microscope Loader
- 2011 – Released Metal Lift Off tool
- 2008 – Released P9000 Cluster System
- 2007 – Acquisition of a UK-based manufacturer of wafer handling systems, including S4000/S5000 wafer sorter and V1000 Microscope Loader
- 2004 – Introduction of the P8030 Frame Processing Track System
- 2002 – Developed the P7000 Track System for metal ohmic alloying
- 1989 – C&D Semiconductor was founded. Product offering focused on enhancement of the 8000-series photoresist processing equipment